NE Bushrangers VJBL Groups- To benefit and enhance the NE Basketball Athlete
Coaches EOI are being called for.
NE Bushrangers have now formed a committee of interested and like minded people to begin the process of forming a pathway for North East Junior Athletes and a home base to come from Benalla at this stage. Below are the policies that the group will begin to operate from. This document should be considered a fluid document which we will enhance over time and with experience through a careful process of consideration.
|File Size:||293 kb|
The next step in the process is calling for interested coaches who can submit their applications at this link.
A Position description can be found at this link.
Soon tryouts will be held for eligible North East Athletes. For information please email email@example.com
Or you can speak to a committee person from your area who can direct you.
- Chair: Adam Maher Wangaratta
- Treasurer: Tony Best Seymour
- Secretary: Felicity Hutton Echuca
- Training Coordinator: Shane Riley Benalla
- Coaching Director: Jackie Henry Wangaratta
- Ref Director: Michael Mcmahon Shepparton
- Home Game Co-ordinator: Mark Chapman Yarrawonga
- Media: Bess Gillard Mansfield
- VJBL Delegate: Tony Long
- Sponsorship fundraising Terry Masters Wangaratta
- Committee Luke Smith Albury Bandits
- Committee Wally Armstrong Benalla
- Committee Brett Harvey Yarrawonga
- Committee Kelly Roffey Wodonga
- Senior Committee Wendy Jeffery Wodonga
- Senior Committee Noel Wright Yarrawonga
- Senior Committee Michelle Burrowes Benalla
- Senior Committee Cameron Kego Benalla
Contact details email: firstname.lastname@example.org VJBL Calander 2018/2019